Sidelines Magazine is the Official Equestrian Lifestyle Publication of the Winter Equestrian Festival, the Classic Company, the Gulf Coast Classic Company and the Southeast Medal Finals. Sidelines is also a HITS Media Partner.
- Katie Dinan and Nougat du Vallet Stay Clear for Victory in $100,000 Empire State Grand Prix presented by The Kincade Group
- Katie Dinan and Nougat du Vallet Stay Clear f…Posted 10 hours ago
North Salem, NY – May 19, 2013 – Three teenagers and a veteran rounded out the jump-off in the $100,000 Empire State Grand Prix presented by The Kincade Group, and…
- Megan Wexler and Cadence take top spot in $30,000 Fenwick Equestrian Grand Prix at the Atlanta Spring Challenge Horse Show
- Megan Wexler and Cadence take top spot in $30…Posted 18 hours ago
May 20thth, 2013- It was a family affair for Megan Wexler and Cadence during the Atlanta Spring Challenge’s $30,000 Fenwick Equestrian Grand Prix.
- How much?
- How much?Posted 1 day ago
What makes one horse worth more than another? I think a number of things can factor into the answer to that question. First, we have simplicity — how easy the…
- 2013 Parelli Summit to Feature Progressive Format with In-Depth Education
- 2013 Parelli Summit to Feature Progressive Format with In-De…Posted 1 day ago
Every year, hundreds of horsemen and women from around the world gather in Pagosa Springs, CO for the annual Parelli Summit. This exclusive members-only three-day event is an experience unlike…
- The Growing Sport of Western Dressage
- The Growing Sport of Western DressagePosted 2 days ago
Chances are you’ve heard that no matter what discipline you ride, schooling your horse in basic dressage can improve his performance in your chosen discipline. The emerging sport of western…
- 2013 Atlanta Spring Kicks off
- 2013 Atlanta Spring Kicks offPosted 2 days ago
May 18th, 2013 - The 2013 Atlanta Spring Challenge Horse Show kicked off on Wednesday to blue skies at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers, GA. The show in…