Sidelines Magazine is the Official Equestrian Lifestyle Publication of the Winter Equestrian Festival, the Classic Company, the Gulf Coast Classic Company and the Southeast Medal Finals. Sidelines is also a HITS Media Partner.
- The Long-Awaited Tucker Update
- The Long-Awaited Tucker UpdatePosted 2 hours ago
Let’s see… how to sum up how we’ve spent the end of winter and beginning of spring. As the winter progressed and Tucker got bored with seeing the four walls…
- Preparing for Disease
- Preparing for DiseasePosted 6 hours ago
An ill horse is every owner’s worst nightmare, but if your horse is boarded at a large barn or if they became seriously sick, would you know what to do?…
- Katie Dinan and Nougat du Vallet Stay Clear for Victory in $100,000 Empire State Grand Prix presented by The Kincade Group
- Katie Dinan and Nougat du Vallet Stay Clear f…Posted 19 hours ago
North Salem, NY – May 19, 2013 – Three teenagers and a veteran rounded out the jump-off in the $100,000 Empire State Grand Prix presented by The Kincade Group, and…
- Megan Wexler and Cadence take top spot in $30,000 Fenwick Equestrian Grand Prix at the Atlanta Spring Challenge Horse Show
- Megan Wexler and Cadence take top spot in $30…Posted 1 day ago
May 20thth, 2013- It was a family affair for Megan Wexler and Cadence during the Atlanta Spring Challenge’s $30,000 Fenwick Equestrian Grand Prix.
- How much?
- How much?Posted 2 days ago
What makes one horse worth more than another? I think a number of things can factor into the answer to that question. First, we have simplicity — how easy the…
- 2013 Parelli Summit to Feature Progressive Format with In-Depth Education
- 2013 Parelli Summit to Feature Progressive Format with In-De…Posted 2 days ago
Every year, hundreds of horsemen and women from around the world gather in Pagosa Springs, CO for the annual Parelli Summit. This exclusive members-only three-day event is an experience unlike…